Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Regal Affair: Bel Air Bay Club Styled Wedding

I had the pleasure of putting together a wonderful team of vendors for a South Asian inspired wedding shoot at the Bel Air Bay Club. Every time I visit the Bel Air Bay Club I'm impressed by its simple sophistication and the gorgeous beautiful ocean views. It really is a beautiful venue and the fabulous ladies Carrie, Lisa, and Christine are so wonderful to work with. We went with two seperate looks so make sure you look our for part 2 and 3 of the photos. Here are a few photos from the very talented Jen O'Sullivan of the adorable engaged couple Itesh and Nav.





Did I mention that I almost died when I saw this beautiful bridal gown from Renee Strauss. Her collection and style is to die for. Tara from Makeup Therapy did her magic and transformed Nav into a princess. Tara's works is always flawless she makes every bride look glamorous by enhancing their natural beauty.

The mouth drooling bridal jewelry is from Margaret Rowe's Jewelry collection.

No comments: