Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Regal Affair: Location, Location, Location!!!!

I've been meaning to blog and update you with all that this wedding season will be bringing but we've been extremely swamped with meetings and consultatons and have put the blogging on the back burner for a bit.  During this time of the year I do tons of venue search and visits, and I wanted to share these two spaces with you. I have known of SmogShoppe and the Marvimon for some time now but I haven't met the right couple for the space until this year. Both of these stunning venues are unique, funky and fresh and I just adore it so I wanted to share it with you all. Here are just a few teasers of the event space. If you are looking for a unique space I would certainly check these two out.


















































No comments: