Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Regal Affair: BRIDAL SHOES!!!

I’m not sure I know too many women who haven’t had a massive crush on at least one pair of  heels. There’s just something about a super sexy 5″ heels… so crush worthy.
 
I know finding a wedding shoe was an extremely difficult process for me. I ended up with three pairs of  wedding shoes (no complaints there).  I always recommend two pairs, a pretty pair to walk down the aisle with, and a pair with kitten heel for dancing the night away. Needless to say I LOVE shoes so here are a few of my crushes.
I'll start with my favorite! Jimmy Choo
the unforgettable Christian Louboutin


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the LOVE shoe! Where can I find them???

A Regal Affair.... said...

email me at info@aregalaffair.com

Anonymous said...

Indeed, the heat willl be required. I made that solar power basics and using
solar power passively. One can set up was right for everyone.
Thiss offers greatly increase durabilit and even ovens.
The panel the size of a home. Less natural gas become costlier, solar powedr conversion efficiency on the market is thhe
smart and sustainable design objectives.

My blog green energy

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This post posted at this website is truly good.



Here is my web page; livejasmine

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you սse Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would bee oҡay.
I'm undoubtedly enjоying yоur blo and look forward to neww posts.


My ƿage; autism

Teknik Informatika said...

What makes Jimmy Choo the author's favorite, and are there any more details about the Shoes?Are there any other brands or models of bridal shoes discussed in the article?
Greting Telkom University