Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mix and Match Bridesmaid dresses!

For those of you who don't know me I love and find myself constantly drawn to the color purple. I love the way deep purple grabs attention yet it looks so sophisticated and rich.  I always get so excited when I meet a couple that will be incorporating this color in their wedding because purple is my best friend we get along so well. It always makes me laugh because whenever I'm describing a color , I find myself talking about fruit. I don't know why but saying eggplant describes my favorite color so much better then Aubergine.  I made this inspiration board for a bride that was interested in doing a different dress for each bridesmaid within the Spanish theme. I love The Dessy Collection bridesmaid dresses, you can search by color on their site, they have an amazing variety of shades for each colors and style at very affordable prices.

No comments: