Friday, July 23, 2010

A Regal Affair: My new favorite dress designer

I found my wedding dress within the first three bridal salons that I visited. I thought it was too early but after I had a dream about it, I knew I had to get it. Few months later I made a casual  visit to a bridal salon that I had windowshopped at when I was a teenager. I remember looking in and admiring all the majical wedding dresses when I was just a girl. I decided to go in and look for accessories, well I got more than I bargained for. I found a really simple dress, with a low back and with a big discount. My friends urged me to try it on, and I LOVED it. I ended up buying a second dress, a flower girls dress and a veil. They gave me an amazing price as they were closing down their sherman oaks store. Part of me thinks that it was meant to be. This was the only store I had admired as a young girl, now I had taken part of the majic with me right before it closed. I'm so happy that I had two dresses. I had the luxury of wearing a wonderful traditional dress to our ceremony, and changing into a much more comfortable, light and fun dress mid reception. Eventhough I loved both of my dresses so much I can't help but fall in love with others!
This month I'm in love with Christos. I love the texture, yet it looks so soft and romantic.

No comments: